Agreement Between User And gvpbeta.com
This Web site is owned and operated by GVP, Inc. (DBA Genesee Valley Parent Magazine), offered to the User conditioned on acceptance by the User without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Use of the content, services, and/or products presented in any and all areas of this site constitutes the User's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions and those posted in specific areas of the site.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright© 2011 GVP, Inc. 266 Alexander Street, Rochester, NY 14607 or third-party content providers and are protected by international copyright law. All rights reserved. gvpbeta.com and other names of GVP, Inc. products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks. Other trademarks/logos are the property of their respective owners.
This Web site is for the User's personal, noncommercial use. If you download any material, you must keep all copyright and other notices intact. The right to use it is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of this Web site through User's account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, software, products or services obtained from this Web site. In addition, the information may not be taken out of context or presented in an unfair, misleading or discriminatory manner.
All materials and services in this site and third-party sites to which it links are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Changes are periodically made to the information herein, and every effort will be made to correct inaccurate material when reported.
GVP, Inc. and its suppliers make no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the suitability of the information; the accuracy or completeness of the content, services, products, test, graphics, links or other items within this site, or the results obtained from accessing and using this site and/or the content contained herein. Interruptions and error may occur within the site that could make portions of the site unavailable temporarily. While every effort will be made to prevent errors, viruses and other harmful components, the user shall not hold GVP, Inc. liable for losses that could occur.
Use of this site is at your own risk. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. GVP, Inc. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Neither GVP, Inc. affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
Neither GVP, Inc., its affiliates, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for investment decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, information provided by this Web site.
Links to Third-Parties' Web Sites
This Web site may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. GVP, Inc. does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links are included solely for the convenience of Users, and do not constitute any endorsement by GVP, Inc. and/or its suppliers.
GVP, Inc. is a distributor with regard to content supplied by third-party suppliers and Users, therefore, GVP, Inc. has no editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of GVP, Inc..
GVP, Inc. respects the privacy of its readers and shall not disclose, distribute or rent its e-mail subscriber newsletter list to any third party, nor shall it permit anyone else to do so.
GVP, Inc. shall have the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove terms of this agreement at any time without notice. Changes shall be effective immediately. You agree to review this agreement periodically since subsequent use by you of this site shall constitute your acceptance of any changes. GVP, Inc. shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of the Web site.
This agreement is effective until terminated by GVP, Inc. at any time without notice. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall GVP, Inc., or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, GVP, Inc.'s materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that GVP, Inc. is not liable for any conduct of any User.
As a condition of use of this Web site, the User agrees to indemnify GVP, Inc. and its suppliers from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from User's use of this Web site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If you are dissatisfied with any GVP, Inc. material, or with any of GVP, Inc.'s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the GVP, Inc. Web site.
GVP, Inc. reserves the right to deny access to this Web site to anyone at any time. This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained in this Web site; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Arkansas law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Arkansas. If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Rules for Contests and Giveaways:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
To Enter a Giveaway
1. Follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the online entry form. Only one internet entry per email address is permitted per contest. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of GVP and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GVP’s computer is the official time keeping device for giveaways and contests. GVP is not responsible for entries not received or received past the deadline date due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
2. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
1. Contests open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Rochester area. Employees of GVP, Inc, their advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other media companies in the Rochester metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win.
2. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Contest administered by GVP and winners may only win once every 30 day period.
3. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GVP will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GVP will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and GVP will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
4. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GVP is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
5. User acknowledges that they freely provide their email account that can be used as part of future eNewsletter mailings, however user reserves the right to opt-out of these mailings and will not be affected by the ability to win future giveaways.
Selection of Winners
a. Decisions of Contest Entities management with respect to the Contest are final.
b. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or problems with this Web site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2011 GVP, Inc.